Tuesday, September 28, 2010

"Un pedacito de casa donde quiera que estes."

...thats what the little tagline on my delicious little strawberry-filled short-bread cookies said today. And that's just what I need right now. Gracias Florentinas galletas. And thank you, all you people who make up such an incredible support team for me. And I'm so thankful that I have your love and support and prayers and that I can carry you with me in my heart and have "a little piece of home wherever I want to be."


. . .


This morning I went to Anija to interview a teacher and her class. 
It. 
Was. 
The.
Best.
It got me all excited all over again for the next half of the semester when I get to work in a preschool everyday.
Can't. 
Wait.
And, this morning was the best because I got to go to William's class [my professor's son] and he is just awesome. 


[Spidey in the front row was cracking me up]


[William is the one in the front row with the red shirt under his Anija shirt. Way cute.]

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing you so happy...that first picture is awesome!

    ReplyDelete