I've always heard that mornings are nice. And I've believed people who have informed me of this, but the times when I've actually been disciplined enough to be conscious early enough to experience them are few and far between. But they are very nice. Jordan cooked up some delicious spinach and tomato omelettes for us while I got ready this morning. Rachel and Megs, I know it is hard to believe, but I was actually awake early enough this morning that we could sit down and enjoy breakfast before we had to be anywhere. It was crazy.
I'm looking forward to married life with a teacher and finally, at 22 going on 23, learning how to be awake to experience the beauty and peace of mornings.

Niquita, so proud of you! Sounds like it was a wonderful morning. Joshua and I have been cooking oatmeal in the mornings and doing some form of prayer from the BCP. It's quite nice. Congrats on your job!! I will email later.
ReplyDelete