And Matt Forte and Greg Olsen are studs.
Really everybody just showed up yesterday. Jay getting things done. Offensive line steppin up. And of course Urlacher and gang shuttin em down, especially in the first half.
Gotta love Bears football with my fam.
......
I have been back in the states for a month now.
Kinda hard to believe.
But at the same time, it feels like forever since I was in the Dominican Republic.
Life moves a lot faster here. Thats for sure.
But as much as I miss it, and as pumped as I am to go back again someday, hopefully soon, it is absolutely wonderful to be home. And I am really excited about my schedule for the spring, hectic as it may be after a semester of laid-back life in the DR.
Also, I hate it when my broski gets sick.
It kinda almost makes me want to be sick with him so he doesn't have to suffer alone.
Also, I hate it when my broski gets sick.
It kinda almost makes me want to be sick with him so he doesn't have to suffer alone.
I love that you know so much about football. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm also glad you're back. And now, I'm going to get back to writing my paper.