This makes me not really want to blog.
But, I've also missed blogging....
....so I'm going to anyway, as much as I hate to fill stereotypes...
But then again, I don't have all that much to blog about at the moment. Except the fact that it is wonderful to be back on campus and walk places with Jordan again and live with Megs and play cards with my friends and have class with Hannah. And the fact that today was a good day. The beginning of it had a little too much presentation homework for my taste, especially considering my current inability [or really just lack of motivation] to get back into the traditional student mode. I really had no problems adjusting to learning through hiking mountains and coloring and speaking Spanish with 3 and 4 year olds. That I can handle.
But, I had a really good evening because I got to listen to two of my favorite professors on campus be wise and share insightful, inspiring thoughts. And then eat delicious ice cream and pretzels with Jordan. And since I was inspired, I'm hoping for thoughtful, deep reflection time soon. But, in all honesty tonight I just had to break the silence, because the pressure was building. If I haven't blogged in forever I feel all this pressure for the new one to be something really good. But then again its good for me to stop talking sometimes and just listen. To God. To other people. To the silences. To life.
well. im glad you brought back that hammock :) I sure did enjoy it. I have had to stop talking this week and just listen...its done wonders, except for the fact that now I have listened, i have tons of thoughts, ha.
ReplyDeleteTOTALLY understand the explosion of thoughts after the listening. overwhelming. haha.
ReplyDelete